Halloween Activities near The Westin Tysons Corner
Halloween is just around the corner, and there are plenty of Halloween activities near The Westin Tysons Corner. From hayrides through the Fields of Fear at Cox Farms and the Clifton Haunted Trail to the Fair Oaks Mall-O-Ween and the Vienna Halloween parade, there's lots to do on your Halloween visit to Northern Virginia.
Celebrate Halloween in Fairfax County. Start planning your trip today and book your stay at The Westin Tysons Corner.
Below are some of the many Halloween Activities near The Westin Tysons Corner to help you plan a fun filled weekend:
- Hayrides through the Fields of Fear at Cox Farms Friday & Saturday Nights from 7:30-11 PM through October 30th
- Experience outdoor terror as you stroll down the Clifton Haunted Trail on Saturday, October 28 from 7-10 PM
- Celebrate 65 Years of Tradition at the Vienna Halloween Parade held on Wednesday, October 26
- Enjoy some Halloween family fun at Air & Scare at the Smithsonian National Air and Space Museum on Saturday, October 29 from 2-8 PM
- Frying Pan Farm Park Boo-stravaganza and Hardly Haunted Hayrides is perfect for little boys and ghouls
- Or ride the Burke Lake Ghost Train the weekend of Oct 22 and 29
- Trick-or-treat indoors at the 24th Annual Fair Oaks Mall-O-Ween on October 31st from 6-8 PM
- Explore the most haunted place in America with a visit to the Woodlawn Estate